Click Here To Begin Your Own Craft Business!

"The Complete Guide to Starting and Running Your Home Craft Business tells you what you absolutely must know if you want to have a successful craft business"

                                       

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Father's Day Craft Ideas

Father's Day Craft Ideas - Handprint Poem

Sure, most Dads do not enjoy having to scrub off little painted handprints or crayone drawings from the wall or furniture. But one day when that little one is all grown up, ol' Dad will be wishing he could see that little kid handprint just one more time.

How about making a handprint card? That cute little handprint can be cherished forever!

Materials Needed:

One piece of construction paper
Paint (that can easily be washed off child's hand)

Have your child cover his/her handprint in the paint and lay his/her hand on the construction paper. Allow the paint to dry. Be sure to write the date and name of the child on front of the paper.

Also, include this poem with the artwork. I don't know who wrote this poem but it's really cute.

My Handprint

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls
But everyday I'm growing big
And soon I'll be very tall
Then all my little handprints
Will be hard to recall
So here's a special handprint
Just so that you can say
this is how my fingers looked
when I placed them here today.

Brandi also has blogs at Brandi also has blogs on a Going To The Hospital, Wedding Decor and More!,Looking At Cooking Craft Ideas,4th of July Craft Ideas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home